When using CAYA, your mail is redirected to CAYA, digitized there in a highly automated process and made available to you via our platform. There, you have the opportunity to easily process your mail online and use numerous functions.
How does mail forwarding work?
Once you have selected and booked the appropriate CAYA tariff, you have two options.
- The majority of customers want to have their entire mail digitized. In this case, we will set up a forwarding order for you with Deutsche Post AG; the booking is conveniently made for you via the CAYA web portal.
- Furthermore, you will receive your personal CAYA postbox address from us, which you can actively maintain and publish as your correspondence address, as well as pass on to companies, authorities or acquaintances. All mail sent to this address will appear in your CAYA digital mailbox without any detours.
The steps at a glance:
- Choose and book the right tariff
- You will receive your mail:
- Via forwarding order
- Via CAYA mailbox address
- Your mail arrives at CAYA
- CAYA digitizes your mail on a daily basis in a highly automated process
- You are notified of new letters via email and push notification
- You simply access your mail via the CAYA app or website