- You no longer have access to your CAYA account?
Open the link https://usecaya.com/resetpw to reset your password.
- Do you have access to your CAYA account but want to change the password?
First log out of your account and then open https://usecaya.com/resetpw to reset your password.
Then proceed as follows:
- In the window below, enter the email address you use to log in to CAYA.
- We will send you an email. Follow the instructions in it.
If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder or wait a few minutes to refresh your mailbox. If you did not receive an email, please check the correct spelling of your email.
- You can update your password on the page you access via the link in the email.
- Please make sure that your password has more than 8 characters. We also recommend that you use a unique password that ideally includes upper and lower case letters, as well as numbers and special characters.
- After confirming your new password, you will be redirected to the login page, where you can now log in with your email address and your new password.