Ultimately, you get to decide for yourself which tariff suits you. We can give you an overview based on our experience.
Are you a private individual?
- Take a look at the Single tariff first. Here you have the possibility to receive your letters digitally at a reasonable price.
- Max. 10 scans per month included in the tariff.
You like all your partner's and your mail (2 people) to be digitized?
- Our Couple rate is right for you! Here you have all the convenience of the Single rate for 2 recipients included.
- Max. 20 scans per month included in the tariff.
Would you like all your family's mail (2-5 people) to be digitized?
- Our Family rate is tailored to you! Here you have all the convenience of the Single rate for up to 5 recipients included.
- Max. 30 scans per month included in the tariff.
Are you self-employed or do you have a small business?
- The "Essentials" rate offers you the most cost-effective way to receive business letters digitally and use basic Document Cloud features.
- For slightly higher mail volumes and expanded user options, the "Essentials" plan offers up to 5x the mail volume and multiple user accounts, and you can also benefit from the numerous integrations.
Do you work for a medium-sized company/hidden champion?
- Our "Standard" and "Professional" tariffs are right for you if you are a company with high and highest support and compliance requirements and receive more than 500 letters per month.
- Our "Professional" plan has everything you want. Large mail volumes, maximum security & compliance, an offer tailored to your individual needs with a personal contact person from the Customer Success team. Here you have the whole package.
If you still have unanswered questions regarding business pricing plans, please contact us for an individual offer at email@example.com.
- Do you regularly need documents returned in the original?
Mail should be forwarded to e-mail recipients?
and much more.
You can find an overview of all additional services on the tariff page in the list of services.
If you are still not sure, take a look at our tariff pages: